Funds are planned to be used for:● providing humanitarian aid (food, household chemicals, clothes, etc.);● searching for and providing with temporary housing;● providing equipment necessary for educational process (if available);● covering other important necessities according to applications.
Funds are planned to be used for:
● purchasing 500 laptops for the University’s lecturers and employees;
● opening Data-center for preserving and processing data;
● reconstructing data transfer intranet for providing speedy and reliable access to the Internet for the University’s departments;
● providing communication channels between the University’s buildings and hostels.
Funds are planned to be raised for: ● support for repair work in shelters for students, teachers and employees during shelling; ● supplementation of shelter premises with places to sit (lie down), containers for drinking water, portable tanks, reserve artificial lighting, etc.; ● updating and strengthening university-wide notification systems and communication between shelters and civil defense headquarters.
For the restoration of the building, which is a monument of architecture and urban planning, funds will be raised for:
● reconstruction of the facade;
● roof repair;
● replacement of windows in premises;
● stained-glass restoration;
● restoration of sections of the heating system;
● preservation of tens of thousands of unique editions.
The direction of support contributes to:● scientific research organizations;● dissemination of scientific publications in authoritative publications indexed by leading scientometrics databases (SCOPUS, Web of science, etc.);● providing support in the form of scholarships to the most outstanding scientists.
Preservation of botanical garden collection
The project is aimed at:● repair of damaged greenhouses and heat and energy supply systems, irrigation;● purchase of diesel fuel for generator operation;● reconstruction of structures and racks, etc.
Funds will be raised for: ● reconstruction of the facade; ● roof repair; ● restoration of classrooms and corridors; ● purchase of necessary equipment and furniture; ● carrying out repair works of heating and lighting systems;● installation of windows, etc.